Company: Energy Services Magyarország Kft
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Position: Solar Power Plant Engineer
Qualification: Qualified Engineer
Experience Required: 3+ year experience in the field of Proposal Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Experience with the development of complete and accurate photovoltaic estimates ranging from 1MW to 100+MW projects.
- Ability to work alongside the Project Manager to assist with bid presentations for clarification to the client
- Thoroughly investigates the specifications, scope of work, drawings, other documents and develops a complete understanding of the requirements
- Accurately and timely performs calculations and analyses data
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the contract documents and the potential risks for a project; makes well-supported recommendations on how to mitigate and price risks
- Works with other disciplines and functions to collect all necessary data on scope and quantities to prepare an accurate estimate
- If it is necessary, conducts field visits to gather relevant data on project site conditions verify rates and learn new techniques; accordingly adjusts bid methods and incorporates this information during the bidding process
- Negotiates and calculate the best deal for cost, quality.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW