Company: Amara Raja Power Systems Limited
Qualification: Diploma – Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical
Experience Required: from 10 to 20 year(s) of Experience
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Responsible for the execution/supervision works of Power Distribution Projects.
- The Projects to be undertaken would Involve Rural-Urban Electrification under R- APDRP / RGGY, IPDS, DDUGJY, Saubhagya Scheme, Feeder Separation, Augmentation of Existing Distribution Systems, Underground Cabling, and SCADA.
- He should have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in survey, erection, testing, and commissioning of high/medium voltage power distribution networks (SCADA, UG cable & 66kV, 33kV and below).
- Lead and Ensure complete responsibility of project till handing over the project.
- Assist Functional Teams and Guide them in ensuring Project Deliverables on various Critical Parameters.
- Knowledge of Power Distribution Design Drawings is essential and taking approval of Power Distribution Drawing from the customer.
- Inspection of materials required for the execution of the project.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW