Company: Solar Capital (Pty) Ltd
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Position: Project Manager
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Power Electronics Engineering.
Experience Required: 8-10 years’ Experience in Planning and Execution of Large-Scale MW Solar PV Projects/Conventional Power Plants.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Project Manager (Solar) responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and getting all the required approvals, consents, and compliances for construction of utility scale solar energy generation power plants from concept to completion including but not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for overall management and delivery of design, engineering, construction of utility scale solar PV projects
- Responsible for Planning, Scheduling, Tracking, Providing the direction and support to construction team and all the contractors and sub-contractors for execution of work to required standards as per DOE norms and regulation.
- Responsible for forecasting of Resource requirements for the planned and assigned work
- Required to analyze and assess the risk factors involved during the execution of work and ensure they are mitigated
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW