Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Position: Project Engineer
Qualification: Basic understanding of renewable energy systems.
Experience Required: Min 3 years relevant work experience within solar and/or battery storage industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Review and analyze RFP documents and proceed accordingly with the clarification process defined.
- Competently prepare and submit tenders (Technical and commercial proposals).
- Manage key client’s relationships.
- Request quotes to suppliers and subcontractors preparing information to support RFQ documents
- Identify tasks and activities for completing bid respond and assign responsible team member within and outside organization (internal GRS departments, consultant, JV partners).
- Review and analyze quotes and estimations, create budget, cash-flow and milestones payments to complete economical offer.
- Able to review bid processes and closing with the senior management.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW