Company: World Fuel Services
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Position: Project Manager
Qualification: Strong knowledge of renewable technologies and the different solutions available in Europe is essential.
Experience Required: 5 years renewable industry experience gained in an engineering capacity or renewables sales consultant or account management capacity.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Assist with the implementation of Kinect’s on-site solar and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) strategies.
- the Renewable Energy specialist will take the lead for the customer in qualifying the solar potential at customer sites;
- developing, and administering RFPs or other competitive bidding processes;
- financial and technical analysis of solar proposals;
- overseeing project development through construction for the client.
- assist with the identification and qualification of prospective PPA projects;
- the completion of analyses to assess the price risk of PPA projects;
- the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
- build relationships and work closely with third-party developers to enable delivery of on-site solar and PPA projects.
- Managing portfolios of projects across multiple sites at the same time.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW