Company: Catalyst Sales and Marketing
Location: Halifax, NS
Position: Business Development
Qualification: Degree in engineering or technology-based field
Experience Required: Post-secondary degree or equivalent work experience
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Manage all aspects of the design and delivery cycle including proposals, site assessments, single line diagrams, submittal packages, delivery, and customer management.
- Manage the quoting, purchasing, and tracking components of the sales cycle.
- Determine solar energy system sizing & specific production facility-mounted & ground-mounted solar system by way of remote assessments using Aurora software.
- Determine the most appropriate project components for project optimization (ie: modules, inverters, racking, balance of supplies, etc.) based on project requirements, provincial rebates, restrictions & client preferences.
- Compile production forecasts, system design details and financial metrics for proposals.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW