Company: Signal Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Qualification: Bachelor degree required, preferably in an engineering discipline.
Experience Required: 5+ years of experience in utility scale power plant operations or solar construction required.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Administer the O&M Subcontracts including: preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, availability guarantee.
- Ensure proper performance and reporting of preventive maintenance.
- Create process, manage and approve corrective maintenance between O&M Subcontractor, OEMs, EPC Subcontractors.
- Ensure corrective maintenance is conducted in a timely manner to reduce downtime.
- Validate availability guarantee calculation (with support from in-house performance engineer) of the O&M Subcontractor and ensure correct reporting to the client.
- Assist O&M Subcontractor in administering OEM and EPC Subcontractor Warranties.
- Where the OEM is not performing their warranty obligations, assist the O&M Subcontractor in administering the OEM warranties.
- Where there are EPC Subcontractor installation defects, assist the O&M Subcontractor in administering the EPC Subcontractor warranties, communicating with the parties involved and sending formal notices to the EPC Subcontractor.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW