Company: Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd.
Location: Queensland, Australia
Qualification: Graduate in Electrical / Mechanical engineering. Strong in Primavera latest version.
Experience Required: 8 plus years of experience and good in builidng schedules, creating milestones, analysis, reporting and MS Excel.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Plans sequence of project operations for guidance of construction workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares project progress reports for management team.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW