Company: ENGIE Solutions Middle East
Location: Eastern Province, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Position: Asset Manager
Qualification: Bachelors degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive industry experience and demonstrated capabilities
Experience Required: Requires minimum of 7 years related experience
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Manages client assets according to project scope and design requirement.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Prepares asset status statements, business activity reports and replacement forecasts.
- Develops, organizes and maintains client asset portfolios.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and ensure full maintenance of installed / built asset portfolio.
- Supervises employees who assist in technical reporting and installation.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW