Company: Taylor Hopkinson
Location: Greater Madrid Metropolitan Area
Position: Asset Manager
Qualification: Engineering, Business administration degree or similar.
Experience Required: Extensive experience in asset management of PV plants.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Asset management: KPI reports of Operation and Maintenance.
- Maximizing Asset ROI analysis of the efficiency.
- Reporting to the Investment Fund.
- Provide guidance, accomplish checkpoints and encourage teamwork to accomplish high performance standards.
- Develop profitable relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. suppliers).
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW