Company: Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd
Location: Port Augusta, South Australia, Australia
Position: Planning Engineer
Experience Required: Experience in execution of Solar Projects in a contracting/consulting or construction firm.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities shall be as follows
- Plans sequence of project operations for guidance of construction workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares project progress reports for management team.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
For more Details on Job Responsibilities, please click on APPLY NOW